At Apex Healthcare Services, our clinically advanced care helps you or your loved one live safely and more independently in the comfort of home after an illness, injury or surgery. Our mission is to help Clients maximize their independence through full recovery. We assess each patient’s unique environment, needs and goals, to achieve the results they want. Our committed staff coordinates with your physician, family, caregivers and community services. We act as a bridge between the patient’s doctor and home and work with you or your loved one’s physician to deliver a clear picture of progress and respond to any sudden changes in health. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate care where patients want to be cared for most – in the comfort of home.
Our highly-trained teams offer:
- Skilled nursing visits and education to help manage a chronic illness- Our care helps your loved one control their symptoms and understand their condition, whether it’s diabetes, COPD, heart failure, or another condition.
- Help after a hospital stay – We help your loved one recover and get back on their feet so they can stay in their home and live as independently as possible.
- Help managing medications – We help your loved one understand and take their medications at the right time and in the right amounts. We look for medication conflicts and help to clear up any confusion.
- Care for dementia patients – We know how difficult it can be to care for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or dementia. We provide specially-credentialed clinicians who truly understand the symptoms and challenges that dementia patients and their families face.
- Care for stroke recovery and more – Our neuro-rehabilitation care for stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and ALS helps patients maintain the highest level of independence possible and learn to adapt to their condition.
- A personalized balance program to help prevent falls – Our leading balance program, Safe Strides, can help prevent falls and promote safety in the home. Safe Strides recognizes that each patient is different and seeks to address patients’ unique challenges with customized solutions.
- Rehabilitation after joint replacement surgery – Home health care can help you recover faster, move better and avoid complications.